What do you need to rollout Primero/GBVIMS+ in your context?
How do we prioritise countries/contexts for rollout?
The following criteria will be used by the GBVIMS Steering Committee to prioritize support to countries requesting the rollout of Primero/GBVIMS+:
- The context is inter-agency (i.e. at least three organisations are able and wish to use it)
- Countries where the GBVIMS (offline system) has already been rolled out;
- A functional GBV and/or GBVIMS coordination body;
- Existing Standard Operating Procedures for GBV Case Management;
- Locations where security concerns prevent the use of paper forms;
What help will you get?
Should you decide to rollout Primero/GBVIMS+ in your context at the Inter-Agency level, the GBVIMS Steering Committee will commit to:
- Help you conduct a rollout assessment;
- Support you in the preparatory phase of the rollout.
- Conduct in-country trainings and mentoring of end-users and system administrators.
- Act as global-level system administrators to maintain the platform and liaise with the software company for helpdesk support.
The platform is available in various languages, and can be translated into more depending on needs.
What if the case management services aren’t ready?
The GBVIMS Steering Committee can also provide technical support on GBV Case management in order to ensure that the rollout of Primero/GBVIMS+ works in support of contexts where quality case management is available to GBV survivors.
How can I find out more?
If you have any questions regarding Primero/GBVIMS+, please contact the Interagency GBVIMS Coordinator Kate Rougvie at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the InterAgency GBVIMS+ Specialist Elfriede Kormawa at email@example.com
 These considerations apply to Inter-Agency rollouts of Primero/GBVIMS+.
 Or adherence to Inter-Agency GBV Case Management Guidelines, 2017.